Sunday, May 3, 2020

60.12 MILES FREAKING OUT & TWO LIZARDS********************************************************************************************************DONE

 So yeah I look at my blog and it says the last ride I did was on the May 1st.  The 18 miles.  WHAAATTT!!!   That means I did not do 1000 miles in April.  Well I scrolled down I love cycling VIP until I found my 18 miles post and it said posted on April 30th. Whew. 

So I'm back at it and getting ready to do another  1,000 miles for May.


Well I'm still waiting for the second half of the question air from the lady who works for We love cycling.  

 
 This was the weather. Hot, but there was a slight cool breeze. 

Just a few ducks, ducking along.
 A pipe vine caterpillar.  There every were now.
 Apparently my hand is stuck in my head.
 LIZARD! 
This guy is a regular on my ride now.    
 This is the second one I spotted.   Had to shoo him off the road.
 These are called Alligator lizards.  And they can be up to 12 inches in length. 














No comments:

Post a Comment