Monday, December 23, 2019

THE YULE LOGS

 Got graciously invited to the YULE LOGS by my friend Jenni.   So I piled in the car with her and her daughters and we were off to the Elray Theater.
  Waiting for the show to start.

We almost had to stand the hole time in the mosh pit. I was like nope a de nope nope nope.  So I found basically the last seats available to a sold out show.  We were all the way at the back.
Jenni getting her Yule Log on!

Yule logs are funny and play alternative Christmas Music.  

Some of the songs include 
Wrestle Mania Christmas
Atheist Serf Holidays.
Bad Boy Christmas.
Rock of Ages 
and there are many more whacky songs. 

When you entered the theater they had the fog machines on, so the whole place was smokey.   Like a weed convention.   And sense we were at the back we got the full force of the lights.  LMAO  Blinded by the light had a new meaning for us.     

Some of the other silent spectators of the El Ray theater.

I had to do a photo bomb.  LOL
Grumpy lady look.


The show was awesomely loud.  LOL    I told Jenni I now know were my spleen is located.  The music was so loud I could feel the bleachers vibrate through the floor right through me and I'm sure everyone else.  
It was fun to see Jenni and her girls seat dancing to the music.    

The whole place was grooving to the music.   There was even a elderly guy off to the right who was singing and waving his arms. LOL


After the fun was over the next day well 13 hour migraine.   

But with good friend it was worth it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment