Saturday, May 21, 2016

5/21/2016 12 MILE HARD RIDE





                                                                                Today we did rode for only 12 miles, but instead of taking it easy we kept a steady pace between 16 to 18 miles an hour.  It was over cast and very windy so going certain directions made the ride a little more challenging. 

The ride was really nice. It was cold, but once you get going you warm up really fast.  No crazies like dogs off the lease, or some one coming around a blind corner going the opposite direction.  And with all the people we past every one had their child either on their shoulder of by the hand.  
 Today their was so many people up a Horse Shoe lake aka: The pond.  That's what I call it, it's just way too small to be called a lake.   This little tiny lake had an enormous amount of people standing on the bank fishing.   The picture really dose not justify the scope. 
 And from While wood park to Horse shoe lake is about 2 1/2 miles and the side of the road was crammed with park cars.  And if you look behind Chris head you can see a tractor hulling more people in.

 Below we stopped back by 1 mile and the water is filled back.  They do this each.year, the creek brings in tons of dirt, rocks and wood.  

 Chillaxing at our favorite rest spot.  :)  Our squirrel and ground squirrel watching spot.   No Cliff bars today, because our ride was only 55 minutes long.  We only eat cliff bars every hour.   
I'm feeling really happy.  Yes I can admit I am a coffee addict.  Heck I have a coffee Facebook site called
https://www.facebook.com/CLUB-ACAA-331262083700778/

So ya you could call me a addict.  But I'm happy because I have been off of Dutch Brother for 4 days now.   Yeah I know 4 days, don't laugh.  It's a big deal for me.    I've been drinking more ice coffee.  But here is the really bizarre thing, I have been looking for a replacement coffee to break my craving.  And who knew it would be Decaf Coffee from COSTCO?    I find my self looking forward to the decaf coffee than the dutch brother.     The last time I had a dutch brother it made it taste like chocolate water. 
So  ta ta for now.   Looking forward to going in circles in the park.  :)    

                                                                                     














No comments:

Post a Comment