Sunday, December 8, 2019

17.21 MILES WITH HUBBY!

 Just a small ride today.

So yeah wow 34.79 miles into this month.   Oh well.


















                    What's next?   Remember the first of January 1 2019 when I threw out my back big time, because I failed to do a warm up.  Well that not going to happen this time.   Because that really sucked big time.

Some of the rules are really funny especially for the runner.
If your running zero's wheels.   Say what?
And runners must wear pants. (?)   God I hope so.  Why on earth would someone want to do a time trial in the buff in the ruff.  
So it make me wonder.  Says nothing about the cyclist wear pants, just helmets.  

I think there should be a 3rd category.  Spastic.   No bike, no pants, helmet and you have to carry one bike wheel. 



Off we go. 
Had to drive up to Magalia Ca today.   It was not raining in Chico, Down Pouring in Paradise, and not raining in Magalia. 
Clouds were beautiful. 
Just after this picture I could hear a car coming from behind me and you can just tell asshole.   Were standing next to the poles, but if we hadn't been there he would have drove onto the bike path to avoid the speed bump.   I told Chris watch as I point at him doing exactly what he wanted to do were we were. He got right on to the bike path, hot shit and fast.   And sure enough just before the observatory he had close call with another car.   And we saw a guy on a bike coming down the hill, on the bike path.  I was like shit.  The guy got by.  

Beautiful clouds this evening.








No comments:

Post a Comment