Tuesday, December 3, 2019

WINDOW PAINTING

More window painting.
Oh boy the owner has too dogs, friendly, but oh man do they like the treats. 
There is a metal key I have to use to turn on the water.  Well one of the dog was like treat? treat?  TREAT!  I made the mistake of thinking he would sniff it, like my cat.  Dog's don't sniff they inhale.   No matter what you hear don't don't discriminate.  They just swallow, cell phones,  you name it, they just swallow.
Well he lunged and engulfed my hand.  He did not bite me, but rather tried the best he could to swallow the metal key.   OMG!  I jumped and laughed.   It was not a small key, it the side medium size can opener. 

One of my friend told me that the same day they brought home a new puppy there cell phone went missing.   A few of her friend offered to baby sit the puppy a couple of days later.  When she had a new phone.   She got a call from them informing her her dog was ringing.   So that was my adventure today.   Glad I have my hand. 

When I was 8 my dad would take the left over pancakes and give them to our dogs.  He would throw them like frisbees.  And there would be no chewing, just gone, swallowed whole.   

No comments:

Post a Comment