Friday, December 9, 2016

AIREN 1 Has Landed.

No this is not photo shopped, this is me actually standing in from of my new bike.  Insert (Giddy laughing) here. 
This bike is day and night to my other Diamond Back, this is a lean light riding machine all I can say is WOW!   I have a new found respect for people who ride these.  I can see were if you don't handle your self right on this bike you can wipe out really easily.  So no I will not be flying like the wind on this bike for a while. Practice and more practice.  I only rode it 3 1/2 miles home, their is no way I'm stuffing this in the back of the car.  Uh uh.  Nor will I lock this bike anywhere.  This is to be use for riding from to a home that's it.  The other bike will be use to go place were I can lock it up.    For now I'm going to alternate between the bikes, this way I can practice with the gears and get use to how it feels.

New seat so yes my butt was sore, even on a 3 1/2 miles ride.  And my hands hurt too be cause holding on to the bike is a lot different.  And because the angle of my body is different on the bike, I was using different muscles, heck even my toes were sore??   Maybe I was really tense riding the new bike.   And did I mention it's light, Really super light.  Yeah I know what I said about stick to the the first Diamond back, but now I have two bikes.  :)   And I can change my mind can't I.  ;)      I can tell you this much it was very cold, rainy, but when I was on that bike, I could hear the birds singing and see the sun shinning.  This makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment