Friday, December 9, 2016

FREAKING OUT 2 & EXCITED!!!!!

You have no idea how excited I am.  Really super excited it here and it's mine all mine, box included.  :)      It a day late, but that ok.  WOW!      And holy moly it fit into the car so tight, no room to spare at all.   For a few second I was sweating bullets.   Got it in as snug as a bug and took it right to the bike shop for assembly, no way I'm doing that.    They told me it will be done by today.  :D    
My legs are feeling like puddy. :(    I have been so busy painting , painting and did I mention painting.  No bike riding what so ever.  I been getting home around 8 and 9 at night because of out of town work. 

















 Twin City Floor Covering in Yuba City.
11 hours of love.   And oh and one of my window paintings was featured in the local news paper.  :D     2nd page.   That below. 
So Yes I am happy.  And I'll be even happier riding my bike.  




No comments:

Post a Comment