Sunday, March 10, 2019

29.97 MILES & A SECOND HELPING OF CRAY CRAY

 Well I was going to take it easy today.   I tried to take it easy.  And what can I say Jenni broke me, the abuse and trauma from the first ride really did me in.   I was sobbing uncontrollably from all the unjust abuse. LOL 

So a second helping of riding today.

Well now is this a omen?  Right of the bat I see a vulture.   It's waiting for me.
NOOOOO!  The black berry bush is destroyed.   Pretty soon Chico is going to have no trees or bushes, if they keep this up.

Stop to smell the really tiny flowers.

I love these!


Um yeah.  LMAO

I really am taller than 5'9. 
Well just after this picture.  I was going down the hill and a lady in a black car with camera and a high speed shutter took pictuers of me, what really caught my attention is when she turn with me as I went by.    So yeah. 
Headed home
The anvil.
You could say I'm a bit sore.




No comments:

Post a Comment