Monday, October 10, 2016

12.42 Miles 10/10/2016


REALLY HAPPY Because I got a lot of cycling in with a cracked tooth. 273.61 miles to be exact.  My tooth broke on  9/22/2016.  Going to the Dentist tomorrow so I'm really glad I got some good riding in and with hubby too.
Poor hubby he really went the extra mile, that route to Oroville was brutal it was like a roller coaster ride of up and down, up and down none stop.  But he wanted to do it, so I could not talk him out of it. He didn't take a ride with me today, I don't blame him.  As for me I got rash on the arrsse, not bad for the ride today, but oh boy could I feel it toward the end.  OUCH!   And I can also feel my thigh muscles toward the end.   I might need a little bit more recovery.  

12.42 miles










23.4 Max Speed













13.5 Average speed
55 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment