Sunday, October 2, 2016

13.88 miles 10/2/2016

Great 13.88 mile ride with hubby today. :)   Look what I found hiding underneath a branch.  Wow, how could I not take a picture.  There roses and they look like their on fire.
   But I have to say we really lucked out, because we missed a really long and hard down pour with all the fixings like thunder, lighting and hail by 20 minutes.   Whew!  Double Whew!   On the way home you could feel the air temp start to drop and that wet damp feeling of rain.  I look over at Chris and said were going home.    We've got caught in the rain like that before and it's not fun, it's ice cold and it stings when it hit you and it feels like you just jump into a swimming pool of ice cubes.    Then the ride home become nothing but a sloshie wet mess of whining and crying, because no one their to pick you up.   So like I said we really lucked out.  

13.88 miles
23.4 Max
12.3 Avs
1 hour & 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment