Tuesday, October 25, 2016

5 MILES YA! 10/25/2016

Ya it's me and I'm not happy.  Not happy at all.   I really don't understand how anyone can enjoy riding indoors.?   And Yes it's been about two week sense I been on my bike.  To be truthful it's not going to destroy my cycling ability.  Now on the other hand 3 months of not cycling would.  
As for my poor bike that need TLC,  I have to wait till some extra mulla falls out of the sky.   So as you can really see my enthusiasm for riding on the stationary bike is just pour over like rainbows and unicorns.    In reality I should not be posting 5 miles.   But what the heck.  
I'm going to have to find the love for the stationary bike some were, because right now it's the only bike I have access to.  

Over and out from the trenches of stationary bike hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment