Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2/5/2016 :( :( :( *

No riding today. :(   I have a sore area on my dairy air, so riding is not going to happen.   I'm literally having a mini melt down.   My legs are go go go, and I'm saying No no no.  This is really going to be one messed up day.  :(   
We were suppose to ride out to the coverage bridge today, Waaaaaa.
And what really sucks is we took the 3rd off for a break and the 4th was a really busy day, so no riding.  Ahhhh the 5th and this happens.  Sob sob sob.  


SO.




                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment