Friday, April 15, 2016

NOW WHAT? *

UPDATE:   Well I started off good and then took a head dive, NOW WHAT?  No sense in having it say Cycling Journal when I'm not cycling, so I changed it to Health Journal.   Life is all about change and things really changed.   I have to rethink every thing now.  So I'm going to talk about healthy eating and why it does matter.  However I really do miss being on the bike. :(   
I haven't been doing anything and that's really bad.  My energy level are shot.  I've gain 4 pounds, but my size 12 still fit, so it could be water weight?   I'm not that worried about that part. That has happened before. 
What can I do?
I'm going to try to walk very (very) slowly on the treadmill.  Even if it's for 5 minutes.   That's a start.  Don't panic I'm not going to take pictures of my self walking on the treadmill.  51 miles on the bike Yes,  5 minutes on the treadmill, No.     

If your wondering about the window paintings.  I took the painkillers together at the same time and then crashed afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment