Thursday, April 7, 2016

RANDOM CYCLING PICTURES

Can't do much with a very sore mouth, and what appears to be a very sore area on my inner thigh....ect  :(   So I'll post some random pictures of our adventures.   3 days feels like three weeks.
I really can't wait to get back on the bike. 

This was my 41 mile bike ride back and fourth thought the park.   Chris was at Chico State and my legs were killing me, so off I went.  I went from 1 mile to Horse shoe lake four times.  

Random picture of me debating weather I want to cross.   Ha   I did.
 Ahhh got to Honey run bridge and it was closed.   It was too early. 
 We didn't cross it, but when it went down latter in the week we did with our legs up.
 Out on old Oroville Chico High Way headed home.
 Behind me is two very old train caboose's. Who know how long they have been their?
 Yeah !  This the picture I took the moment we made it to Paradise.  We looked and felt like Zombies.  We were the living dead. 
 Going home from the Chico Airport.  A nice 20 mile ride.  

 A nice bike path that take us to were we want to go.
A very old rest point we no longer use due to dangerous traffic.   This is Star Bucks on East Ave.  We now cut off at Marigold and take the back roads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment