Wednesday, June 8, 2016

BLEH! 8 miles

Well every day can't be a great day.   6/6/2016 & 6/7/2016 were a no go.   But taking a two day break is totally find,  no big deal, it happens, as long as it does not last 3 weeks.  We got up put our gear on and headed out the door at a rip roaring 8 to 12 miles and hour the whole way.   Yhoo Hoo were kicking ass now.  NOT!    Either I did not get enough sleep or it was the three chocolate truffles I had yesterday.    Yesterday......yeah.     I confess food wise yesterday was a total disaster.   It was my mom's birthday and well I kind of fell off the good wagon and landed on the binging wagon.  I had 2 1/2 coffees Mochas and three truffles.   Does not seem like a lot, but energy wise it killed me.    My hubby is laughing at me, because I don't binge drink on alcohol I binge on coffee and chocolate.  

When you go into See's candy who in their right mind is going to turn down a free truffle?   That's one.    Then mom offered me another when she opened her gifts, that two.  And the chocolate affected my judgement and I had three.  It's so good.    But yup that what made riding nearly impossible, I felt like crap.    When your going to jump on the bike (ALWAYS) make sure your eating very healthy, because that is were you get your energy.    Going to eat a good veggie stir fry tonight and make up for the gut bomb that was yesterday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment