Monday, June 27, 2016

HEAT WAVE 6/27/2016 8.56 miles

Well I figured out what's going on and why it's so much hotter than the last couple of times we rode out when it was really hot.  Their is absolutely no cool breeze what so ever.  Just a small little cool breeze really takes the burn of the heat off the ride and so far every time we have rode any where it's been their and it's been really nice.   But for the last 4 days or so it's been a horrible warm to hot breeze.  Well that solves that.  And guess what (sarcastic meter on high) The heat wave isn't going any were.     So all we can do is slather on the super glue, oh yeah sun lotion, drink lot's of water and hope we don't exploded into a fire ball.   
Their are two parts of our ride that I do not like.  Going under the freeway bridges.  When you enter under the bridge it's like riding blind, because one moment your in the bright sun and the next your in the dark and it takes your eyes a while to adjust.    Here I go underneath the bridge with Chris right behind me.  I see the top shape of a man and his arm his stretched out to the right.  Why would his arm be like that?  DOG!  And it was a small one too.  It was completely invisible to me, until I past it at a safe distance.    Whew!

1 mile was so crowded with people swimming, sun bathing and what not.  The time I don't take my camera is the time were it's so busy it's crazy.  

6/27/2016  We only did 8.56 miles today.    Yeah I know really killed it today.  ;)    

No comments:

Post a Comment