Sunday, September 11, 2016

9/11/2016 11.96 miles

 Had a little bout of virtego.  So this week I took it really easy until it past. It's gone so back on the bike. When we went to get the bike, mine had a flat, so while hubby fixed it I did some watering.    And I got to ride with my hubby.  Grumpy hubby LOL  I wanted to take his picture and he was like less with the snappy and more with the peddle.

Ok why I didn't take a picture, I have no idea, but I decided to do some hill climbing to day.  The gate was closed so no cars, sweet!   Make it around the bend going down hill and it's a dog-plosion.   There must of been at least 15 to 16 dogs off the lease and around 25 people blocking the middle of the road.  I was like you got to be kidding.   They have the right to be their too, but geeze when  you see some one on a bike come down the hill really slow may be like move to the side.  Nope not one person moved for me. They all saw me and just had that blank expression.  I had to come to a stop and walked my way thought the maze of people and dogs.  And even when you go slow dogs will chase your bike, I was lucky only one dog had the hankering for bike.  Got to the bottom and look back and was like really.   Sigh, luckily the biggest knot of dogs and people disperse and had access to a clear ride up to the top.  I did it a second time and was like ok two time is enough lets go.   










 Miles
 Average speed.
 Time
Huh?   25.2 miles an hour for max speed.  Were was I. ?  I know the whole route it must have been  just for a few seconds when I was not paying attention.  But I assure you not for a full minute.      Oh wait yeah I did 11 miles at 25 miles the whole way.  LOL Not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment