Friday, September 23, 2016

9/23/2016 ME: 0, LEGS 1. 12.34 miles

Yes I'm wigging out.  The whole time I was typing the other blog I had bike on the brain.  Yes the desire to ride is that strong.  I sound like Yoda.  "Mmm Strong is the desire to ride is with this one."  Yes I took a chance and yes I feel great.  No pain today and my legs are purring like kittens.    And no Vultures to stalk me today.     The whole ride I felt pumped so I'm really happy and feel real good.    Why oh why is going fast so fun.   Yeah I'm bad their a guy I've been racing every time we meet up, but not like ready set go.   I was stopped to grab some water and he passed me, I did not follow right away, my intention is not to race him.   So I take off and it took me a good while to catch up with him and it wasn't till we got to a up grade that he dramatically slowed down, and I was able to pass him.   As soon as I did he stated to peddle harder, but he could not pass me.   Yeah I'm a stinker.   And like I said before I get dropped to, but I can handle it and know when I've lost.  But some of these guys is so funny they can not accept me passing them.  And I have to admit it's fun chasing them.    
But doing it to another woman that all daggers!   Going up hill is my specialty, I can really fly on a up hill grade, and that where a lot of them lose their speed, even if it's 2 miles less, that all I need.
I chased a guy going from 1 mile to Mansanita and we were flying 17 to18 miles  As we were flying he passed another guy on a bike who decided he needed to keep up with him, he didn't even notice me chasing him.   When we got to the slight grade on the road that is when they both started to have problems, not me, but what made it choice was the dumb founded look on the guys face. That make it worth the chase.  My size fools a lot of people.   The first guy will not look at me.  LOL I've seen him more than once in the park and the first time I dropped him I could hear him heaving and panting behind me.    When I ride hard at 21 to 23 miles, which I can only maintain for seconds that is when I heaving and panting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment