Friday, September 23, 2016

9/22/2016 12.34 miles

Well water and ho hum.   I can't win.  Trying not to get to depressed.  My back lower tooth on my left side cracked horizontally right about the gum line. And it was not due to eating any thing....sigh.   Soft and weak teeth run in the family on my mom's side, along with lot's of spelling error's, so it is what it is.  I'm on antibiotics and pain meds.  Yesterday I was like I could not stand not riding and I did a ride anyway.   But it did hurt a little after the ride so.  :(      So October is going to be sad for riding.  I really hope this is over soon.  And to make things worst I found two new exciting bike routes to take, oh the irony.    
What was kind of funny on the ride this time was their was absurd amount of vultures dispersed along the whole trial.   No quail, no squirrels, just vultures.  Is someone trying to tell me something? hmmmm   I swear there must have been at least 35 to 40.    And their was one perched on a stump super close to the path, it would have make a excellent picture and yes I had my camera, but as the old story goes as soon as you stop it flies, so I didn't even bother.   So I can hope for is my legs don't explode while waiting for this tooth storm to path.  

No comments:

Post a Comment