Thursday, September 15, 2016

IT'S CLOSE TO THE SEASON.

No I have not lost my mind. You are seeing window paintings.   For you that don't know this I am a professional window painter. And towards the end of October everyone is going to start calling me at once, that is a good thing.   But it really cuts into cycling time.  So much in fact I probably not going to be doing any cycling, because I'll be driving all over the place to paint windows.  All I'll be doing is staring at window at arm length with a paint brush.    Hopefully I'll be able to get a few rides in here and their.   Each season is different.  Last season I felt like super ninja window painter.  When the season was over I was so wired I still wanted to paint something anything.   So if I disappear this is what I'm doing. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment