Thursday, March 2, 2017

22.4 Miles :)

Well today I was going to take it easy, and I rode a tad slower than my normal speed.  I told my self once around and that's it.  Once around!   Well it was just so nice and sunny and I was feeling so good and my legs were singing happy opera, when I got to the 10 mile mark I didn't want to turn home, so I went around again.  :)     I swear the medication I was had me in zombie mode, but it worked, it got rid of the stabbing pain in my throat that was keeping me up all night and lessened the hacking and coughing fest.     Yeah probably should have not gone that far, but it just felt so good.

Saw a guy using a surf board at the pool, beyond the bridge were the water has a very strong current, then everyone watching gave a chuckle as he fell off and proceeded to swim after his surf board as the current carried it away.  He did catch it, but it took him a while.

Well I decided to give the Pain Cave to my mother in law, who her self does not have a bike of her own.  Considering that her top speed 10 miles an hour, the problem that I've been having with it should not affect her at all. I took it out and road it around very slowly and it was fine.   So now she and her hubby can ride together.   But I'm going to miss it.    Sniff.    It's amazing how attached to a bike you can get.     My mother in law has been really doing a great job riding each day, so I was like why not.   

The next thing for myself is to join Chico Velo member ship and in one month get used to riding with people around me.   I've been kind of really nervouse about how many people are going to be at this event. Lot's.     And the last thing I want to do is get 1 mile into the ride and land face down in the dirt, over the handle bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment