Monday, February 27, 2017

UGGGGGHHHH!

BIG BUMMER.   No cycling (Period)  Doctors orders.  Until every thing clears up.  Turn out that scratch throat is viral pharyngitis. :( :(    It keeping me up at night with all the hacking and coughing.  Bleh.      So yeah this could last another week.  And the fricken weather is so darn nice and I'm seeing people cycle all around me.  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!   Sigh.

So yeah no more riding in the rain.   Because this whole mess started on the 17th and has snow balled.  :(   My throat was fine and dandy until the end of that ride.  So I've been sick for 11 days now.  And yes I did ride 62 miles and yes that felt wonderful, but at the time I was not taking any medication. 

Waiting for the storm to clear.  I hope it clears fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment