Sunday, February 26, 2017

CHICO VELO WILDFLOWER 2017

I'm so excited and I can not hide it.   I signed up for the Flat Flower 60.   Which will more be like the 62.  I only live 2 miles from the starting line so driving their is kind of pointless.  

Well I'm not out of the woods yet.   Still hacking and coughing and going back in for another check up, something else is going on and I'm having a very hard time breathing at night, maybe it's part of it, maybe it isn't, but dang it hurts.   Oh and to top every thing off I had a filling fall out.  Bleh... it was fixed yesterday.

I have to wait 3 more day to ride.    It's been so nice and clear out side I'm going stir crazy.   But like I said being on a bike and not breathing well does not work. 

Dreaming of cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment