Sunday, February 12, 2017

41.1 miles Airen. Feeling Good.

Can't find my cord, so I can't down load pictures off my camera. :(     

Was not expecting to do 41.1 miles, but it just happened.  It was a super nice today.   I guess my leg were really missing riding.    

A huge tree was washed down stream and lodged it self in the water and along side were the benches were, mind you it was still in the water.   A guy was laying on it and sleeping on it while it was bobbing up and down.  ????  Yeah.  So when I find my cord I'll post it.  

Their were so many people in the park is was unbelievable!   Their were cars park all over the place.  And dog, kids, and all that jazz.   So going fast was like very slow.  I have no desire to crash into a toddler or dog.  

41.1 miles
2:55:23
14.4 Average speed
22.8 Maximum speed
63  Average RPM ?
110 Maximum RPM  ?
2390 Calories Burned.
8.1 CO2
286  TOT-Distance
20 HR TOT- Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment