Saturday, February 18, 2017

50 miles Airen FEELING GREAT!

Yay! Boy were the weather people were wrong.  Today was a awesome day for a bike ride.  And on top of every thing I managed to get 4 hill reps in.  Which at the end of the ride, I could really feel it.   I'm so use to my Pain Cave that on the first ride up the hill I put the Airen into a hard gear.  Opps, yeah talk about not fun.   Low gear....Low gear!  Not higher.   So the second time around I fix the goof.   Sadly pain cave has been sitting, I took it out and it's getting worse.  It's like peddling through mud.  So Pain cave need to see a Bike Dr. 

Hey You Cam.  The pictures are blurry, but it works.  

3:40:39

Average speed 13.9
26.1 Max speed.
Hey look at this the numbers changed
64   Average RPM 
118 Max RPM.

When I went 41 miles it was 63 and 110.    So the numbers do change.  
3000 calories.
9.9 CO2
361 Total distance.
26 Hour total time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment