Saturday, February 11, 2017

RECOVERING

It beautiful today and I'm not bike riding.   Well I got to give my system a break, I've been in bed for two day with horrible stomach pain.   I love coconut soup and I think this time my system could not handle the richness of the soup. Note my hubby had no ill effects from the soup, just me.  My mistake was I went to long with out having it.    The old story if you don't keep your body use to it you lose it.  Well I lost it and I'm going to get ride of all the coconut milk.   Now if our thinking to your self, maybe the milk was expired.  Nope, maybe the chicken was expired, nope.  I'm am super picky and very aware of what I'm eating at all times.   My hubby calls me a hawk.   And the soup cooked for a hour and a half so everything was fully cooked.    I can still eat shredded coconut, that ok.
Oh well life goes on.   Feeling so much better today, but I would be a idot to get on the bike.  I need to let my system recover.    

Now that I am older the majority of the time I have it under control.   Not so much yesterday. :(      

When I was dating my hubby one time we were walking down town and I had a attack down stair's, now take into mind, just because I'm in the restroom does no mean I'm using it).  Well I freak out and with out a word ditch him.  I didn't have a change to explain, nor did I want to ryth in pain in font of him.  So I found the nearest restroom for shelter.   This was a really bad episode that lasted 25 minutes.   The whole time I was like he's gone, he's gone...he's not going to wait.   After I pulled my self together.  I was totally in shock he waited and didn't take off.

Now this is were the cycling come in so handy, it really help out my system and my legs and well everything.   Cycling is life.  :)     But so far it has not helped my spelling and grammar.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment