Monday, February 4, 2019

16.63 MILES & A SHORT WINDY RIDE WITH COWS

 Oh man it was windy, not terrible, but windy as you can see by my hair.   The cloud were fantastic and moving so fast.
Well I figured out that my the right side of my break is sticking and not working properly, this is not good.  I was going at a good clip and well when one break on one side does not work you have to get a little creative how your going to stop. For a split second I was doing the Dafne fix thingee on the bike.  No not really, but close enough.  
By the time I got back home this was all gone and replace with dark clouds.  

 Hey a cow.























                                                      
Awww two calf's.  I guess cows are camera shy.






















 I never take a picture of the old barn I pass all the time.  But the cloud were great. 



 Head home, now look how dark the clouds have gotten. 




So yeah.  We ban plastic bag and replace them with reusable bags.  So now we have reusable bags hanging from fences and blowing in the wind.   Awesome improvement wouldn't you say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment