Saturday, February 9, 2019

28.61 MILES & A GREAT WINDY RIDE.

Who says it was not a great day today must be off there rocker.  An ugghhhhh everyone decided not to do the Love ride and it didn't rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A little mist here and there that was it.   Watching the clouds change and swirl above me was amazing.  
Hubby got his bad ass on and joined me for a while.   










My Partner in crime.

















  I found another one.  This one was quite the challenge to get a good picture of.  I found my self laying down on the grown.   I've have a few people raise there eye brows lol.






  I love the colors and amazing faces these jewels have.

At the bottom lower left is what appears to be a spider.  I was convinced it was, but no it's not.  
For companion this is the one from yesterday. 
I wonder if there diet effects the shape of there home.
 Some amazingly beautiful mushroom or fungus.   I am really out of my league here.  I know my plant and what not.  But I'll have to do some digging to see what these are.  
I really lichen this.















 Love watching the cloud change above me.

 Toward the end of my ride.

















Um sorry dude no food. 







2 comments: