Saturday, February 2, 2019

21.35 MILES & TORNADO WARNING?

 Hell yeah I going to milk this for every thing it's worth.   Yes there is some glaring obvious facts.
Fact from Action news :Update 4:35 p.m. February 2, 2019 - A Tornado Warning has been issued for northeastern Colusa County, southwestern Butte County and southeastern Glenn County. The warning will expire at 5:00 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019.
But there was a warning and I was on my bike.
But I was out and riding my bike. LMAO!   I really need to pay attention to the weather, I always seem to go out.  There goes Susen riding on her bike through the air out of site and she's gone.  WOW she got her average speed up to 112 mph.  This bring a whole new meaning to GO SUSEN GO!




 Well I'm paying the price of weight gain, or it's not my day.   My legs were not happy.  I might be smiling but my legs were not happy.  I was like shit, well let me at least get to 7 or 10 miles to see if perk up, nope.  21.35 miles and phttttt. 

And guess what tomorrow is!   The Paskenta ride and the WOW group is not doing it, because the weather calls for rain.  And Murphy law is visiting me tomorrow.  Aghhhhh!  So I still would not have been able to do it. So I'm going to do my own ride on my own time.  The I have two more ride coming up.  The Velo Love Ride and Wild Flower.

A beautiful Plum tree in blooming.  




This is really cool.  How the lichen is on one side and the moss is on the other.  So there must be a slight temperature different. But you get the moss growing here and their in the lichen.   But only one small patch of lichen growing in the moss. I guess it's not lichen that spot very much.
Why hello there.   A cute little yellow mushroom popping up to say hi.
Picture perfect. 
The cloud show was amazing and it was changing very fast. 

Awwwww Look what I found.  I pulled over to take a picture of something else and spotted this chrysalis.  Somebody waiting for spring. 
It's a Pipe vine Swallow tail chrysalis. 

Humans are distinguishable by there finger prints and butter flies are distinguishable by there chrysalis, because it there very own, color and shape.   No other butter fly species will have this particular chrysalis. 
Now can you spot the Chrysalis? 

No I can't see it in the picture either, it just to show you were it is. It's next to the water bottle, in the under curve of the wood.
More lichen or fungus?  I'm not sure.


No waterfall, it rains water fall.  Very scenic.





No comments:

Post a Comment