Tuesday, February 5, 2019

21.51 MILES AND A GREAT RIDE!

Great ride today!   It was cold and I was feeling good and I forgot my gloves. 
Wait what video game. Yes I been keeping it a secret.   No  LOL   I help out my good friend when she needs and today I got to watch 5 year old Conner who was stick, he loves Sonic the Hedge hog, so I got educated.  So far I know all about my little Pony's from the daughter and Sonic the hedge hog from the son. The older daughter is like meh. LOL  Watching all this fast action on a big screen TV is information overload, I never been high on drugs or had a psychedelic drugs, but man this was as close as I could imagine it.    

I always take pictures of the other side so wanted to get some nice pictuers of entrance.

 Hmm I wonder what little flowers will pop up.  It's always a surprise.
You now there a Devils Claw in there some were.
 Wow seen a lot of other cyclist, everyone was out today.  Usually I'm all by my self and will see maybe one or two on my rides, but I past a cyclist on every turn.
 And this isn't even the panoramic view. Bwahahahah. Have tried that out yet.
 Another tree got swept down.  So far now there are three full size trees underneath and along side the bridge.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment