Thursday, February 7, 2019

41.18 MILES (2/6/2019) & WOWING IT WITH THE GIRLS

Rolled out with a great group of lady yesterday.  Boy I was feeling really good yesterday.  Didn't have time to post yesterday, so here we are.

Today was the day for a really long ride, but it didn't work out that way oh well. 
Before my ride I made a eerie stop by my old home of 17 years.  It now empty.   My mom is gone.  I have to keep repeating that to my self over and over.  She finally gone.   I feel relieved, and at peace.    For me this house was a house of horrors.  I'm glad I don't have to go back.

Here's my group.



Off we go.








A rest stop.

Mmmmm Chris and I stopped my Sushi King.   It's not heavy on the stomach and it's energy food.  Yummy.
One more short ride to end the day. 
Clouds were beautiful.
Horse Shoe lake actually looking like a lake.
Well apparently I got the evil eye from a lady and her boy fishing off the pier.   As I was walking up she was like were here, this is our spot what are you doing.  I was thinking to my self.  Lady this is a public area so boo hoo hoo and hoo.  I just took a few pictuers and pissed her off enough that she was like were leaving.    What ever. 

Crazed Lady in the Park.  Going home, getting way to dark. 




No comments:

Post a Comment