Sunday, February 17, 2019

60.06 MILES AND A EPIC JENNI ADVENTURE RIDE WITH WIND!!!!

 Today was EPIC!  It was a bit nippy, but other wise the weather was perfect.  And nothing better than hopping on the bikes and riding with great ladies who power houses it thought the canyon.   There was a killer wind on the way back, but we won't talk about that.

I'm headed to the Park in Durham to meet up with Jenni and Janelle, it's 8 miles.
 Make my way up the midway bike path.
 The clouds were moving fast, one minute warm then the next cold.
 Here we go.
 Snow caped mountains.
 The clouds were really on the move.
 OMG! You could see Mt Shasta from the freeway overpass.  That really rare.


 Meeting up with two more ladies at the gas station.  I'm now at 20 miles.
Beautiful day.

















 Getting ready to take off from the gas station.
 Here we go.

 Cool abandon home.
 Sutter Buttes
 Being left behind for a cool shot.
Here we are. 

 Jenni was having fun with my sun glass reflectivity. Got some cool shots.
This make my face look like a move poster.   LOL
 Wait what I don't have the camera. 
 And there we go.




Jennies Photo. 










 Now this was super cool.
 We road by as this mare gave birth to the foal.   Look at those little ears perked up.
And just before this we were treated to a awesome show of about 25 horses running along side us.










 Wait what I have feet?  Can I use them?
So cute.
In Oroville nom nom nom.
 Headed back home.
Into a very strong head wind.    OMG!  It was not as bad as the Pie ride, but it was close.

 Jenni
 The cloud bank on our way home.


 Well now.  Our
 This is the same spot as the picture below.
And now it's hailing.

 YIKES!
 Going home.
 We were able to ride out of it.
 All by my self now and Yikes, now look at it.

 I'm pooped.
 So yeah riding into the head wind all the way home.

And guess what another ride tomorrow.  This time only 45 miles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment