Sunday, February 24, 2019

FEELING LIKE DEATH WARMED OVER WITH A SIDE OF RANCIED FRIES

Yeah this is what I felt like.   I caught the Flu and wholly fuck was it a nasty one this time.  I've been sick before, but not this level of sick in a long time.   I was fine on moment and the next I felt like I was hit by a Semi Tuck.   There was nothing leading up to me being sick, no sore throat, I was not achy.  I did have a slight headache, but hell when do I not.  So having headaches is kind of the norm for me.  

Well hell I was looking forward to the Friday group ride and the Saturday ride and then Whammo!   And the worst part it made my legs fell so antsy and restless to the extreme that it made me feel I needed to get on the bike. LOL   That was bizarre.  So 2 1/2 days of hell. 

Just for shit and giggles here is my sickness log since I started this Blog in 2016. 

 Fed 2017 Bronchitis.  Coughing like mad, but not sick.
 Dec 2017 Bronchitics. Coughing like mad, but not sick.
Oct 2018   Cold still able to funtions. 
Nov 2018  Cold still able to function.
Feb 2019  Flu from hell. :(   

No comments:

Post a Comment