Thursday, January 31, 2019

16.05 MILES THAT'S ALL

 Just did a short ride today.  And now I can say I have ridden 210.81 miles for January.  And I was shy 122.63 miles. oh well 

Well crap it going to rain on the day of the Paskenta WOW ride.   Uggghhh  I'm going to see if anyone what to go into combat mode and still do it.

Started my ride with a lady yelling at me to jump off my bike because her huge dog was going to take me down.  Dog was running toward me, then pass me.  I did not react because the dog was not barking at me.  But she was freaking out.
Another thing that happened two guys running jumped out right in front of me. Good thing I saw them, I slowed down to 17 mph, it a road I usually take at 21 mph.  I was thinking to my self my god if I was a actual car would they have done the same thing?   People don't see cyclist as a threat.  People are more willing to step out in font of you when your on a bike with out realizing how fast your going.   Ask them to do the same for a car and they won't do it.  
It was a very pleasant day today.  The rest of the country is freezing in the -25 C.   Yikes.
Like I said before there Bad asses then there Smart asses.    Bad asses put there life in danger for the bragging rights.  Smart ass know better.  I hope everyone stays safe.



 1 hour and 12 mintues
 21.3 max
13.2 average

No comments:

Post a Comment