Tuesday, January 29, 2019

32.43 MILES & A GREAT DAY!

Listening to Daft Punk-Drezzed.  (LOUD)  & Next  Evanescence Before the Dawn. I love the juxtaposition of these two songs. 

Feeling good.  Didn't stop and take as many pictuers, concentrated on going a little faster.    I didn't get to 25 mph today in doing my sprint, just managed 23.6 mph but that ok.
I kind of rotate it, take it easy go hard, take it easy go hard repeat.

Now for something off the wall.  I forgot to mention this yesterday.  When I came home after my ride and was sitting down with hubby.  I notice my cat Fiona working over my bike intently.   We watch her in wonderment like is she going to jump on and steal my bike.  Nope!  We watched her remove a dead bug and eat it like it was the best treat ever.  I completely lost it.   So technique on each ride I'm working for my cat, by bring home lovely treats for her.   

What's next the VELO LOVE RIDE!!!!! YAY!  I'm jumping right back into it.  It's such a beautiful ride.  

Really Smoggy today.   













                    
I have a affliction.   It's called Lap-a-nutzoidus-itus.  I don't know what it is about doing lap in the park, but it's seriously addictive.  I had to literally get off my bike and say no, because if I'm on the bike I end up riding back up.  





No comments:

Post a Comment