Monday, January 21, 2019

16.60 MILES & NO I'M NOT GOING EMO.


Well I'm still here I have not imploded. 
I had some other issues pop up, so it is what it is.
And no I'm not going dye my hair black and wear goth and start sulking around Bidwell park lamenting.   
 
I joined a Aphantasia support group and guess what I found out. I'm not the only one who takes a shit load of god dam pictures.   My pictures are literally my memories.  Since I have no minds eye I can not create a mental picture.   

Ironically I ask my mom a series of questions and apparently she's has Hyperphantasia, which is the complete opposite of me.  She can smell, taste, feel, everything but on a ultra scale.  
I'm 44 years old and suddenly in less than a week I'm suddenly going that's why I am the way I am.   And I'm driving my hubby insane with the amount of visualization questions I have for him.   

Rode today with hubby. 
Flooded!

It was a great day to ride to day.
Used a new bike path.

Look at this.  Was this pond created or what it always there.  I don't know, but there was ducks in it. 
Another new little bike path.
OMG What did they do!  This is my water spot!!!!! Why did they get rid of it.  It's the only one that did turn white and tasted good, well at least I thought it did.

Maybe it's going to get fixed.  

We took some water sample along the way.  The vial on the left had a water flea in it.

This is a water flea and there tiny, you really have to squint your eyes to see them dart around and there super fast.  
1 hour 13 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment