Sunday, January 27, 2019

15.01 MILES & A SOMBER RIDE.

 Jenni and I decided to take our first ride up to were the Honey Run Bridge use to stand.  No smiles here.  We took a selfie anyway, because hopefully with in a year or two a new bridge will be built from all the love and support of the greater community of Butte County. Then we can go back and take another picture that will be happier.





Our beloved bridge before the fire.
                                                                  












It's much sadder in person.    I wanted to get a closer picture but Jenni kept me in my place.















  From a different angle.
















                      :(















Jenni holding my bike so I could get a couple pictuers in.
Just if your wondering this is look the opposite way up the river.  












Lot's of burn logs, stack up or scattered.

















Coming and going we could smell lot's of burnt smells.











:(














Headed home.
















No comments:

Post a Comment