Monday, January 14, 2019

JANUARY

I'm rolling into January like a snail wasted on rum.  I hurt my back, and then other (fun) stuff came up.....I'm being sarcastic.  So I'm just going to chalk it up and say I needed a good two week break from cycling.  So it is what it is.  
I'm been doing some deep thinking about how I want 2019 to go.  Do I want to try to beat my 7057.01 mile record?   Or do I want to change things up and try another path of insanity?   I always say life is all about change if your not changing your not growing.  
I've been heeing and hawing about doing the Crits, but trying to stick with it more seriously and not get cold feet.  And this way not end up doing like 70 miles and the Crits at the same time.   LOL  

And get my back into shape and some other stuff too.  I've been hitting the coffee pretty hard..... really hard.  
So yeah that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment