Tuesday, January 1, 2019

13.40 MILES & UP HILL TIME TRIAL WITH JENNI.

Do you see the trouble this lady get's me into.  SHeeesh!   Just minding my own business and the next thing you know I'm doing a time trial with her.
 I'm sore, my lower back is on fire.  LMAO   She told me that was her new years gift to me, the joy of suffering and aching.   Thanks Jenni, thanks!

This is at the end of the 3 mile climb.






At the bottom ready to go up.
Now check this out last January 2018 I did the Up Hill Challege series.   My times was 34:34.
           Today my time was         26.___.
The results have not been posted yet.   But I know it's 26 minutes.     So yeah a difference of 8 minutes.   I have improved. 























Signing up.










Jennies ready to go.
















 Coming back down is the fun part.

No comments:

Post a Comment