Monday, December 31, 2018

UPDATE: ON EMPLOYMENT

Well that's that! I did not get hired. It came up on my status that I was no longer under consideration.  After passing a assessment test,  having a phone interview and a face to face interview which I was told I would be interviewed by a woman who was the hiring manager.  That person did not show up and I was interviewed by a man.  The phone interview told me to bring ID and all that jazz to the interview.  No one at the interview ask for it, I mention it and they just look at me.  So the next thing he tells me is to wait for a recruiter to email me.  Which amounted to nothing. I really thought I was going to get hired, I really had my hopes up, but it was too good to be true with all the perks this job offered.  
   It's nice to dream about stability in one's life, but I guess that is not my lot in life.  Oh well, move on.    But what a crappy way to end the year, to be jerked around for a whole month.  They contacted my on Dec 1st with interest and drop me like a hot rock Dec 31st.

I'm going to do a time trial tomorrow with Jenni, just to get my head space clear out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment