Friday, December 7, 2018

32.89 MILES, CHARLIE BROWN RIDE FRIDAY GROUP RIDE.


 Great Charlie Brown ride today with great people.    Omg it was so cold, every one was package up like Christmas gifts minus the ribbon.    And hey look I'm in a picture.










Some of the great people I ride with.
Lot's of chit chatting going on.  Waiting for John to say roll on out.

Off we go.

As many twist and turns that we made I think Charlie Brown was a little tipsy.









Hey look fall colors for a split second. If you blinks you'd miss it.
Taking a break.
When I stop my glasses fog up, can't see a thing.
Regrouping and taking off.
Love the blue North rim jerseys with the fall colors.
Waiting for a flat to be fixed. 
On our way home. 

And tomorrow the Crush Ride.   :) 
Took a break at Bidwell perk.   14.7 average speed. 
32.84 miles
2 hour and 19 minutes
28.60 Max speed.
14.1 Average speed going home.

2 comments: