Saturday, December 8, 2018

40.48 MILES, CLUB CLASSIC & BONKING!

Yes it's cold, my helmet is crooked and I'm ready to ride.  I was so ready to get going I got to the ride area at 1/2 hour early. LOL 
I decided to stick with the Club Classic ride today, instead of going with the Crushies. 
 Some of the Crushies.  These guys go fast, like really fast. Put it this way my average speed during the Club Classic was 16.2.   These guys  average speed is something more like 18.0. 
 Wholly fricken shish kabob!!  A Santa Sighting.    Yeah I know it's blurry, but it's him I swear.  
 More Crushies.
 And here we have a Jenni run by.   Hmmmm why is she running after Santa?   The mystery deepens. 
 The creepiest thing on the ride today.   No one like a banana held like this.  Believe me. 
 The Club Classic riders getting ready.  By this time the Crushies are gone.
 Were all chillin

 Some are chillin more than others.

 Off we go.





 River Rd.


 Well I kind of got way ahead. LOL  Can you see the riders all the way in the back.  WAY back there.  LOL
Well they got there revenge on me toward the end of the ride.
 Still feeling good. 

 Catching up.
 Taking a break.
 Dang I'm killin it here 16.2 and it even went up to 16.4.    But that didn't last long. LOL

 Riding in a Peloton is a none stop chat fest and you keep talking when you break.
 Going home.  Now I'm starting to have problems.  My energy went from zoom zoom to crash.   I was dropping back, and lucked out when they waited or stopped at a intersection.
So yeah I got dropped. 
 But everything much better when you get dropped, take a break and meet this guy.  MR ROOSTER! 
There was a guy gardening and he had about 12 chickens running all over the place.  He was very friendly and introduced us to Mr Rooster. 
 Awwww
 Ok yeah so, I'm done, finished, flayed, done, no more.
I'm not doing a ride tomorrow, this time I'm serious.  Well I might change my mind if Jenni give me her new bike. LOL

But other no. I feel so sore and achy.  
 40.48 miles
 2 hours & 38 minutes.
 23.6 Max speed.
 15.2 average speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment