Thursday, December 27, 2018

30.58 MILES & 7,027.65 MILES

 Great windy day ride with great people.  I left so fast I totally forgot my camera.   But considering how windy it was maybe it was a good idea not to be trying to take pictuers while the wind pushing the bike around.

So I did it 7,027.65 miles in one year with 4 days left. 
Now 2019 is going to be really interesting considering.   I'm going to try my best to keep the riding up. As for the WOW and Friday group rides, I hope I'm will be able to jump in here and there for a ride.  As for longer rides that going to have to possible be on Sun and Sat. 
 Live and learn. Well shit I totally thought these were Co2 cartridges.  That is all I've ever seen.   Well it turns out there No2?   LMAO    I picked them up to throw them away.  
They were all over the side of the road.  I was like WTF is wrong with this cyclist.  Who in there right mind tosses this many Co2 cartridges on the ground.    Well there No2 cartridges and I've been educated by the cycling community.  And now I know what Whippits are.  LMAO!  

Let hope these people don't cycle and get these confused with N02.   Fill the tire with No2 and use Co2 for there whippits.  Yikes.
 30.58 miles
 2 hours 22 minutes.
 22.4 max
 12.8 average. 

No comments:

Post a Comment