Sunday, December 23, 2018

26.21 MILES & BURRRRRRR


My hubby is now officially a Bad Ass.  He decided to come on a ride with me today in the rain and chilly weather.  















                     As you can tell by his expression he was thinking what the hell am I thinking.  I'm proud of him for coming with me.
 By the time I got done with my ride the whole area here was engulfed by the clouds coming in over the hill.
 I learned my lesson, cover your speedometer up or have it die.  There not water proof or hail proof.

 Horse Shoe Lakeish/ Pond.    Dang I wish the zoom on this thing was better, I tried but all I got was blurry images.   There was a huge flock of Canadian Geese out there really cool.
 Mushrooms.  Don't worry I only ate 3 of them.  LOL   Yikes No way.  
 Really super cool.  There was a Hawk right above me and it was dining on something.   All the birds were heckling it like crazy.
 Bridge of Kahzad Doom.
 WTF? How is my hand turning green???  
I check every were to try to find the culprit, even going so far to thinking it's the baggies liner.  I really don't know.   I'm green with envy to find out.   Oh and my finger too.
 26.21 miles
 2 hours and 4 minutes
 23.6 max
  12.5 average.

No comments:

Post a Comment