Wednesday, December 19, 2018

27.75 MILES & JENNIES HILL REPEATS

Great day today.  Got to ride with my frazzled hubby who finishing his finals for Chico State.   Just started out doing a easy ride with hubby. 

I was going to join the WOW group, but considering I really had some shitty sleep.  I've been coughing and hacking all night.   But not in the morning. 

Saw the Dr finally and well my blood work is fine.  The muscle enzyme test reviled repetitive stress.  I have to do the heart tests again, because the test information is lost.   And he suggested I wear a mask full time, because of my coughing and hacking issues.

111.17 miles left.
Off we go.
Had to stop my Sports LTD to get a little fix on the bike.  

This is how Frankie greets customers. 
This is what happens when he see me.
The Sport LTD cat too.


Mrs WOW herself.  Jenni rocked tonight she left me in the dust racing up the hill.  She showed me no mercy.   I was crying in defeat. 

George the cat is at her feet, very vocal and very flirty.
Off we go with another friend. 
On my way home. 

There is a Night hill repeats that happen tonight when it's even darker.  But it's freaky, because it's dark and there is a so many more people flying around.  I've done it and it's just scary.  Then riding home in the pitch darkness is not fun either.   So I'm happy with this.   I can still ride home in twilight.
28.0 max
2 hour and 15 minutes
11.6 average speed.
27.75 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment