Monday, December 3, 2018

45.22 MILES & A GREAT WOW GROUP RIDE.

 Dang!  This is what I needed.  My legs are really happy. 
As you can see I now have the cray cray cyclist look in my eye. 
 Just a small group this morning.   It was really cold and everyone was bundled up. 

 Paula lost her home in the Camp Fire so the women on wheels gifted her with some goodies.
 Sporting her new cycling jacket with a big smile.
 Off we go.






 When we got back to town and stopped off at Brave Coffee.  Considering 14.4 average speed isn't that bad for being off the bike for almost a month.  I thought it would be more like 12.4. 

 Having Coffee at Brave.  Yummy.
 Instead of going home I kept riding. 
 Some beautiful ornamental grass.
Remember these.












They removed them.   I at least though there would be huge amount of damage from the flooding.  None.  I guess they figure, better be safe than sorry.

 Packing them up.
 Here they are all nicely stacked.

 3 hours & 16 minutes.
 27.7 max
13.7 average speed

No comments:

Post a Comment