Tuesday, January 22, 2019

20.72 MILES & A SHIT TON OF PICTURES!

 If you have a fear of photos, I suggest you skip this sight, because I went crazy today.

Just took it easy today and enjoyed the ride. 

Guess what I found I found a Aphantasia Art group. How cool is that. Right up my alley.
 Stopped here and took a water sample.  And funny enough the water fountain by the park was also turned off.   Hmmm makes me wonder if the water is contaminated. 

 This was a nice billboard.  
 Took another water sample for Chris.
 I really like look at all the photos I've taken of the Memorial through the seasons.  Rain and shine.

 On the left is not burned and the grass is still yellow and on the right is were it burned and the grass is nice and green. 
 Daffodils.
 I don't know what this is but wow is it lush and new looking. I like how some leaves had more defined patterns on them than others.
 It looks like a salad.  Ranch?

 I believe this is a pussy willow.  Not sure, but it was fuzzy.  It looks like fingers .
 Seed pods waiting for spring.
 My bike waiting for me to ride it.
 More spring flowers.  White flowers are hard to get to focus.


 Chris and I had DATE NIGHT tonight.  
 I love you when the food getting here?
 OMG! Photo bomb in the background. See the guy horking down food.  Gee chew buddy chew.
 Why hello there!
 Yummy.
 Chris is on the top. Mine is on the bottom and I can't remember the fancy samchy names.
 1 hour 47 minutes.
 23.4 max
 11.4 average
 Total trip miliage
 20.72 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment