Saturday, July 27, 2019

13.34 MILES & A PEACHY FALL

 Today is my break day and I'm still on the bike.  Well still have to get around, and my car is still at the shop.   Decided to go peach picking today. 
 This area was cleared out to make room for people to live from the Camp fire. 
I notice a lot of trailers do not have generators.  :(   It's 106 today so that must really suck.
 Peaches!!!  Smell so good.

 Fresh Peach smoothie on a hot day is amazing.  No it's not Dutch Brothers.  I recycle the cups.
 Well crap.  Was headed out to the main bike path, the bike tipped, I put my foot down and well there was nothing to put it down on.  FLOP!    Grabbed onto a small tree to break my fall. 
Ouch.

I ran back into the house to get a ice pack to put on it.  And from my husband perspective I just disappeared.   Because we leave and meet up on the street to go where ever were going.    He thought I sped off ahead of him, however I would never do that.  So he road to our destination.    I sat with the ice pack on for a while then jumped back on the bike and found him riding back to see what happened.    
 Star Bucks was nice enough to give me a hand made ice pack and a wrap.  It really helped.





No comments:

Post a Comment