Friday, July 12, 2019

46.01 MILES & EKKING ALONG!

 Well yesterday I fell on my face, not literally.  I was so sick yesterday, nauseous, headache and dizzy.  So I took yesterday off.   I was like I've got to join the Friday group ride and do something.  Was kind of waiting for the endorphins to kick in,  kept waiting and nothing.   Usually I can sprint the 4.3 miles strong from Keefer to Anita.  But today I was going and then put put put at the end.  My fastest speed on the flat was 27 mph.
I'm going to head back out again today and get some more
 miles on.

So I'm still ok with getting to 500 miles.  4 more days.  Another 40 today, and keep up the riding till the 16th.    And then repeat to get to 1000 for this month.
 
Our ride leaders today.
 Good group 23 people showed up.

 It was so hot and bright. Didn't go crazy on the photos because it was really too bright.
Not Brave Coffee, but it's will do.  We stopped by Biddwell Perk.     The paper straws last about 5 seconds then they just fall apart. 
 Our average speed upon getting to the coffee shop.
 I didn't stop riding, but kept on going and there is absolutely no shade what so ever.
 Hot and tired, but not beat.




No comments:

Post a Comment