Saturday, July 6, 2019

34.06 MILES THAT'S ALL

 Off I go again.  This ride was a little bit more challenging because the humidity was higher.  Riding in the humidity really suck the energy out of me.  

I made a snaffu I didn't not do 238.03 miles in three day.  But I did do 238.78 mile in 4 days.  And if all goes well tomorrow I'll have done 300 miles in 5 days. 

Well I saw a girl get nipped in the face today. Yikes.  
Kids and dogs don't mix just saying.  I have had way to many experience with dog my self.  
When I road up there was a big family off to the left with a big dog tied to the back of the car, from what I can tell it seemed that the dog had, had a scuffle with the other dog on the other side who was equally agitated.  At the moment I rode by the big dog on the left was frustrated and lashed out at the 12 year old girl who grabbed her face and ran around in a panic holding her face.    YIKES.   Because my curiosity got the better of my I rode down to the bridge and circled back to see if they were gone.  She was there and had a bright red bruise on her mouth and nose.   She was shaken up, but super lucky no broken skin.    
No matter how friendly dog are there unpredictable.   I use to work for a lady a long time ago and the neighbor had a dog and the dog and kid would play for hour on end.  And the mother would tell me that dog is so gentle, it would not hurt a fly.  Yeah right lady, until it bit a chunk of skin out of the kids butt.    Can't over rule the mother wishes, because she said it was a accident and she continued let the child play with the dog.    I took it upon my self to watch the dog as I did my work for her, turn out the child was teasing the dog and the poor dog had had enough and was saying in the only way it could leave me the fuck alone.   So I kept the child from the dog the best I could.   Some parents are not very bright.   She rank up there on stupid.
 California Gold.  Roasted, Toasted and dead.   This is looking back up a Horse Shoe lake that is now contaminated with a very bad bacteria, so it's off limits to fishing and what not.







No comments:

Post a Comment